28 Nov 2019

The Magical Tonic: SAFI (Natural Blood Purifier)



       Hello friends! I hope you all enjoy reading my posts as much as love writing them. So, for today i'm gonna introduce you to my buddy tonic since teenage (so its being long enough to let you know the benefits). Some of you might even be familiar with this, as it was famous in those days among the girls of-course. You might be wondering why girls though? its because of its assured skin benefits, now who wouldn't want to have a clear complexion and clear skin? with added benefits.

          I came across this tonic in a magazine (ME) review, which was given as a supplementary for DNA newspaper only on Sunday. The benefits and the natural ingredients  invoked me to give it a try, the next day itself i gave a cut-out of that magazine paper  containing SAFI picture over to my dad and was eagerly waiting for him to come home in evening. Finally i got my hand over my own SAFI bottle, which have been reviewed by many celebrities. I couldn't wait to drink it, so i decided to drink it after dinner. I took a spoon of tonic with a glass of warm water, the taste was very bitter but still i wanted to drink it everyday. I could see better skin complexion, less acne and healthy myself.

Packaging

        The SAFI tonic is brought forth by Hamdard Laboratories Pakistan. The packaging is a thin cardboard box of shiny green and golden color (this is the new package 2018), containing a plastic bottle of tonic within. It claims to be inspired by nature ayurvedic medicine and the important part is "For pimple free glowing skin" (yey!!). 


Ingredients and dosage

          All the ingredients are enlisted on one side of the box its all ayurvedic and also it contains the amount per mg used here for 5 ml. The dosage given for adults: one dose is equal to 2 teaspoonful and for children above 5 years and above is 1 teaspoon (5 ml). Drink in empty stomach at consistent timing everyday to reap full benefits.


Price

          The cost is also affordable 80 rupees for 175 ml with 2 years lifespan (I bought it here in Kuwait for 1.050 KD). Its available in most parts of India, or else you can order it online.The consistency of tonic is thick and dark brown color with a strong smell. The bottle is leak proof and travel friendly.


Pros

  • Improves skin conditions
  • Better digestion
  • Prevents constipation
  • Suppress appetite
  • Affordable price
  • Aids weight loss


Cons

  • Tastes bitter
  • Should not be used during pregnancy
  • Not for Diabetes
  • Can not be used during breastfeeding

          That's it for today friends, I hope you all enjoyed reading this post about this miracle tonic. I had dropped the use of this tonic for few years due to certain health conditions and now since my boy is older than 2 years i'm starting this tonic again (it i said to have a 21 day challenge), so have some patience and your body will thank you for it. Feel free to comment and share any views about the product. Till then takecare, lots of love ❤


Need more to read..





No comments:

Post a Comment